To ensure that our approach remains people focused with co-production at its heart, our regional engagement leads are working across the country to develop relationships with everyone with an interest in social work, including social workers, people with lived experience, partners and educators.
To continue the conversation, the team will be holding three interactive events in Maidstone, Nottingham and Preston for you to:
- meet your regional engagement lead;
- find out more about the move from HCPC to Social Work England; and
- help us develop our engagement strategy and how we collaborate with you moving forward.
Register for an event
There are limited numbers available for each event. Please register below.
- Maidstone Community Support Centre | Maidstone on Tuesday 5 November, 12.15-4pm | Register here
- Nottinghamshire Deaf Society, Nottingham | Tuesday 12 November, 12.15-4pm | Register here
- Cotton Court Business Centre, Preston | Tuesday 19 November, 12.15-4pm | Register here
Get involved online
If you can’t attend one of the three events in person, you will have the chance to continue the conversation online through an online survey and two evening Twitter Q&As. More information will be available soon.